Home Health Caregivers
We specialize in providing home care for seniors by referring the best caregivers for each and every situation.
At Charmed Life Homecare, our philosophy on referring caregivers is simple. We only refer caregivers that we would want caring for our own family members. Because of that, we only select the best to care for you and your family. And if you are ever less than fully satisfied with a caregiver we have referred, let us know as soon as possible and we will be happy to find a replacement right away.
All caregivers are carefully screened through a thorough interview process and must meet Charmed Life’s strict standards. Here are the requirements a caregiver must meet so that you are receiving exceptional home care services:
- Current Home Health Aide Certificate
- CNA’s Must Be State Certified
- FBI Criminal background check
- Positive professional references
- CPR certified
- Current physical and health screenings
- Insured and Bonded
- Prior experience as a caregiver
- Current Florida Driver’s License
- DMV driving record check
- Must carry own professional liability insurance
Having an exceptional caregiver can make all the difference in your loved one’s quality of life. If your loved one needs assistance at home, we can help. Let Charmed Life Homecare help your loved one maintain their independence and remain in their home.
If you are a caregiver and would like to apply with us, click here